FOR SALE CVT Tent, Rear Bumper and More....

• HTML tutorial

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Hey guys I forgot to post this on here but I'm parting out some of the gear off my truck. Here is a list with pictures to follow

CVT Mt Rainier Extended summit series tent with matching awning (over 3k new) $1900.00. Tent has two small issues that a lil thread and needle could fix. Sold......

Decked drawers with 4 decked boxes and tie down points. 1k ( for short bed F150 09-2014)

Custom dual swing rear bumper for 2009-2014 1300.00

Huge Cami tent that we normally set up for the desert. at least 25ft wide. $300.00

All is local pick up in venura county ca

rear view.png

Last edited:

xtrmoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

Here is a video of the tent

The window that the stitching is coming undon at the zipper is the one that faces the back of my truck.
i am two hours away from you but if you could show me the stitching that is coming undone i will consider driving over this weekend to check it out, is Sunday afternoon good for you? my contact info is in this thread...

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Im a couple hours away as well. I do not want the awning but want the tent, please PM me and we can talk over text. Very interested...

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

@Raul B - A pleasure to meet you, and I REALLY appreciate the amazing deal on the tent. Ran out last night to get some new bolts and decide on how to deal with the rail issue, ordered a new travel cover, to be safe, and got some Gear-Aid for the seam/mesh. So very happy, even though there is a little elbow grease to put into i!

Reactions: Raul B