US Northwest CVT Overland Trailer with 30 Gal Water System, Power, RTT

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Swanson
2019 CVT Trailer with Roof Top Tent, 30 Gal Water System, 1000Wh power system, Slide Out with 12v Fridge. $11,500 obo

I've had this trailer since March 2019. I have made many modifications and additions to it. It is a great camping rig. It pulls easy on the highway and will follow anywhere your vehicle can go out on forest roads or backcountry trails.
Compares to a built out Turtleback Trailer.

The CVT Trailer is 11' long and has about 20" of ground clearance. It rides on a Timbren 3500# Axel-less suspension. The top of the trailer opens as well as the rear tailgate.
For more on the base CVT trailer follow this link...

Additions to this CVT Trailer...

1. Roofnest Eagle RTT. Pop-up hard shell rooftop tent. 6'10" x 55" interior sleeping dimensions. Sturdy and comfortable. I'm 6'5" tall and fit great. Super easy setup.

2. 30 Gallon water tank with pump. Plastic Sink/table attaches to the side of the trailer with a faucet! Also supply water for shower when connected. See pics...
Video... 30 Gal on board water...
3. Goal Zero Lithium 1000. Powers the water pump and fridge/cooler via 12v connection. Goal Zero generator mounts in front box with bolts for security when traveling. Easy to remove.
Video- Power System...
4. Slide out in back of trailer provides access to 12v fridge and storage pantry for food, utensils, tools, etc...

5. Metal Smitty built Flip up table on tailgate.

6. Batwing Awning by Rhinorack provides cover on right side and rear of trailer.

7. 20lb Propane tank mounted on front of trailer. Used for cooking and water heater. Hot Showers!

8. Max Coupler Receiver for full articulation on the trail and much quieter towing.

9. Also including a 54in Smittybuilt Hi-Lift Jack and a set of traction boards.

$10,500 obo. Located in Boise. Will consider delivering to PNW, Utah, Wyoming.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: sabjku

Contributor I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Swanson
Super cool. Why are you selling after only a few months?
I usually travel solo or with my dog so it's sort of overkill. And I want to build out the Jeep GC more and see if I can make that into a better overloading rig on its own.
I go back and forth but if I can get a decent offer for the trailer I'll let it go.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Great set up! If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick up that plastic table/sink setup?

Contributor I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Swanson
Great set up! If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick up that plastic table/sink setup?
It's a fish cleaning table from Amazon. I removed the folding legs and screwed a couple strong magnets to the back. So it sticks right to the side of the trailer. The with the paracord it can support quite a bit of weight.

Last edited:

OregonDale

Rank 0

Contributor I

OR
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Jahn
2019 CVT Trailer with Roof Top Tent, 30 Gal Water System, 1000Wh power system, Slide Out with 12v Fridge. $12,500 obo

I've had this trailer since March 2019. I have made many modifications and additions to it. It is a great camping rig. It pulls easy on the highway and will follow anywhere your vehicle can go out on forest roads or backcountry trails.
Compares to a built out Turtleback Trailer.

The CVT Trailer is 11' long and has about 20" of ground clearance. It rides on a Timbren 3500# Axel-less suspension. The top of the trailer opens as well as the rear tailgate. For more on the base CVT trailer follow this link...

Additions to this CVT Trailer...

1. Roofnest Eagle RTT. Pop-up hard shell rooftop tent. 6'10" x 55" interior sleeping dimensions. Sturdy and comfortable. I'm 6'5" tall and fit great. Super easy setup.

2. 30 Gallon water tank with pump. Plastic Sink/table attaches to the side of the trailer with a faucet! Also supply water for shower when connected. See pics...

3. Goal Zero Lithium 1000. Powers the water pump and fridge/cooler via 12v connection. Goal Zero generator mounts in front box with bolts for security when traveling. Easy to remove.

4. Slide out in back of trailer provides access to 12v fridge and storage pantry for food, utensils, tools, etc...

5. Metal Smitty built Flip up table on tailgate.

6. Batwing Awning by Rhinorack provides cover on right side and rear of trailer.

7. 20lb Propane tank mounted on front of trailer. Used for cooking and water heater. Hot Showers!

8. Max Coupler Receiver for full articulation on the trail and much quieter towing.

9. Also including a 54in Smittybuilt Hi-Lift Jack and a set of traction boards.

$12,500 obo. Located in Boise. Will consider delivering to PNW, Utah, Wyoming.
Is this still available? May I call you?

Momba

Rank 0

Traveler I

Ok. Interested, but don’t need to tent.
also, is there a 2 inch hitch mount on the rear of the trailer? If not can one be added. Need to mount MTB rack. Thanks.