East - CVT Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Summit (Tan) with annex room | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

East CVT Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Summit (Tan) with annex room

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Sid, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. Sid

Sid Rank I

Member #:

Map
    #1 Sid, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    Located in Southern Maryland.

Like new, used 4 nights. Costs $3,095 + shipping. Quick sale price $1700. (REDUCED FROM $2500 on 2/1/2019)

From CVT's website:
    The Mt. Rainier Extended Stargazer Summit is a 3+ person tent that gives you extra room inside your annex room as well as additional privacy and enclosed ladder.

The Summit Line version has an upgraded floor made with diamond plate honeycomb aluminum. The Fabric is a 380g compared to 280g on our standard Pioneer Series Tent. Straps on the cover are a cinch buckle versus Velcro on the Pioneer Series. The mattress comes with a waterproof mattress cover instead of cotton. The interior poles are material wrapped and the center pole has built in LED Lighting with on/off and dimmer switch as well as 2 USB ports. The telescoping ladder has a release on the face of the steps and bumper stops between each step. All the plastic fittings have been upgraded to alloy (on hinges), D-rings are larger and Velcro is thicker. The rain fly is heavier with quick release buckles. The Summit Line tent also includes two shoe/storage bags, One Piece anti-condensation mat, two spreader poles to help keep the overhang taut, Annex, removable 6″ annex extension, and a removable PVC floor.

Screenshot of Overland • Bushcraft • Camp (@subduedoverland) • Instagram photos and videos (2).png Screenshot of Overland • Bushcraft • Camp (@subduedoverland) • Instagram photos and videos (1).png IMG_0262.jpg
    (last image not my own, only to show what the annex looks like attached)

2. darjo242

darjo242 Rank II

Member #:

Map
    What lights are those that are on the rear hatch of the Jeep?

3. Sid

Sid Rank I

Member #:

Map
    LED strips from amazon.

4. darjo242

darjo242 Rank II

Member #:

Map
    Nice! How did you wire them up? Do they power on with the dome light or is it wired to a switch to turn them on/off from the back?

5. Sid

Sid Rank I

Member #:

Map
    They come with a remote. So you can change the color/dim/strobe/etc with the remote.

6. Sid

Sid Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Price reduced!

$1700 for a quick sale.

7. sabjku

sabjku Rank IV
    Member Supporter

Member #:

Map
    Man, that's a great deal! Sid, if I didn't have my Tepui I'd take it off your hands bud!

Sid likes this.
  8. Adventure_Dad

Adventure_Dad Rank 0

Member #:

Map
    Ohh so tempting....if I was only closer :/ SoCal is a little far

Sid likes this.
  9. Cody_Gorsuch

Cody_Gorsuch Rank II

Map
    I’m keeping this in mind as I’m looking for a RTT. Currently it’s a little out of my budget even though it’s an incredible deal for what it is.

Sid likes this.
  10. Edsmith

Edsmith Rank 0

Map
    If only you were closer to ga. Great price on a nice tent no doubt.

Sid likes this.
  11. OnlyTaco

OnlyTaco Rank II

Member #:

Map
    Great price. Unfortunately too far for me. Good luck with the sale.

Sid likes this.
  12. Sid

Sid Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Though winter is a bad time to sell RTT's, I thought this would go much faster at this price lol. Still available!

13. Wildlee

Wildlee Rank I

Member #:

Map

If I only lived closer to you this would be a easy choice. But I live in Nortwest Florida near pensacola .

Sid likes this.
  14. TRED LYT

TRED LYT Rank III

Member #:

Ham Callsign:
    KM6ZPJ
    Map
    Unbelievably great buy. I’ll put the word out here in So Cal with our OB community. I bought the same version of this tent last year but made by Tepui....the ruggedized Astana. I would have grabbed yours in a heartbeat. Mine cost me 3,600 with the annex and awning. Totally love it. My daughter and son-in-law are stationed at Bennington in Georgia and they are building an Overland Rig. I’ll see if they want it. I’ll help them out if they want it.

Sid likes this.
  15. Sid

Sid Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Still available. I've had several people interested, but no one has made the drive to pick it up yet :D Tent season (for most) is right around the corner!