Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brentwood
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Ezell
Member #

Sold my full-size rig and downsized to a 4Runner. This 3+ person Rainer is just too big now, unfortunately. Bought new about 3 years ago. Has seen probably 30 days on the trail. It's in excellent condition, always garage kept when not on my vehicle, no rips. Extended vestibule has a bit of dirt on the bottom from the last expo, but nothing significant (sorry I don't have good pictures of the vestible, but it's exactly like this CVT Mt. Rainier Roof Top Tent | Cascadia Vehicle Tents, just in green). Absolutely love the sky-lights - fly panels zip open/closed to cover them in the day heat. They are part of the fly and do not zip out. Great tent for 3 people, or 2 people and plenty of room for gear and elbow room. Extended vestibule easily fits table and chairs, or a private potty spot :-)

Interested? Call or text me at 615-957-9857. I'm in Nashville.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: eagle_A40

F150Fanatic

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brentwood
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Ezell
Member #

85043 Phoenix AZ
Thank you!
Hey bud! Not sure why this didn't occur to me sooner. I'm meeting a group of OB'ers in Southern California the first week of April, so I'll be driving through Flagstaff, which is somewhat close to you, probably April 4th. My other RTT will be on top of my 4Runner, but I could put the CVT in a trailer and pull it with me. That Uhaul rental, one way, from Nashville to Flagstaff, would be $205. Seems like that might be better than shipping, which I'm still looking in to. I'd be willing to eat the trailer cost, and sell the tent for $1700 asking price, if you can wait until April, and meet in Flagstaff. What do you think?

G_Salazar

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

California
First Name
Gonzalo
Last Name
J
Member #

Hey bud! Not sure why this didn't occur to me sooner. I'm meeting a group of OB'ers in Southern California the first week of April, so I'll be driving through Flagstaff, which is somewhat close to you, probably April 4th. My other RTT will be on top of my 4Runner, but I could put the CVT in a trailer and pull it with me. That Uhaul rental, one way, from Nashville to Flagstaff, would be $205. Seems like that might be better than shipping, which I'm still looking in to. I'd be willing to eat the trailer cost, and sell the tent for $1700 asking price, if you can wait until April, and meet in Flagstaff. What do you think?
What edition is the tent pioneer, summit or hybrid?

JORCAN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

The Woodlands, Texas, United States
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Cantres
Member #

Did you do the trip? or did you postponed it for later? I'm interested but I am in Tucson, AZ

F150Fanatic

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brentwood
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Ezell
Member #

Did you do the trip? or did you postponed it for later? I'm interested but I am in Tucson, AZ
Jorge, the trip was cancelled, literally a week before we were set to go. Probably a good call, but i was really looking for to it. I don't know how exactly to get this tent to you. I'd have to crate it somehow, and get it to a trucking company to have it sized, weighed and shipped. Too much work for me, I'm afraid.