Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Getting notifications from what looks like the dev site, 30 so far this morning. Please kill the group message "testing" and/or "testing testing" and/or other related threads. Clicking "Leave Conversation" has not stopped it.
That is what Michael is referring to in his post above yours. We are working on it. Not an instant fix in this case. We are close though. Hang tight.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I spoke with Kent this morning. Sounds like a lot of members received several emails from random unknown sources. It was a internal error and has been fixed.
Appreciate the follow up but that was regarding something on the 5th of Nov. Nothing regarding this situation that happened last night and this morning. I'm good regarding the current situation. Thank you.

strangerranger

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Mason
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1JJY
I got more at 12:35am, 4:11am and 6:48am ET this morning (Nov. 28), so apparently it's not that fixed...

Reactions: Neb_Sojourner

Neb_Sojourner

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

York Nebraska, USA
Member #

Hey guys,

All appropriate apologies. This is not a hack. This is a developer error.

We have a development server for testing new features. It is generally not allowed to talk to the public because it is rude by nature. In this case, it found a way to communicate with the outside world - and created a ton of spam. It is not harmful in any way - just annoying.

We are in the process of cleaning it up, and i'll update with relevant info.

M
It is continuing again this morning , 11/28/18......

ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
I have gotten some this morning/mid morning. I'm not really upset, it's actually making me feel kinda cool, like all these emails and responses I'm getting. LMAO @Michael @Chris Jones Thanks for looking into it.

Chetta58

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Walla walla wa
First Name
Butch
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Had 35 sitting waiting for me this morning (they may have come yesterday)

jamdeeper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ogden, Ut
My messages don’t even work on the app. Never have. I can click from notifications but says I have to have valid ID? I thought for a min they were going to be fixed, but still don’t work.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

My messages don’t even work on the app. Never have. I can click from notifications but says I have to have valid ID? I thought for a min they were going to be fixed, but still don’t work.
The app is based on Tapatalk. Pretty soon, we will be releasing a new app developed in house. I promise you it will work better.

Ozzie H

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
First Name
Ozzie
Last Name
Hernandez
Member #

I cannot find myself on maps . I’ve clicked on all the buttons still nothing . Can you help ?

Chingon_Grandpa

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La mirada ca
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Chavez
Member #

Good morning, i recently changed profile names..on profile page name has changed both app and desktop version. However, in forums and conversations my previous name is showing up. Anything i can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.