Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Taylorsville, NC, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Yoder
Member #

Trailer was built brand new in march of 2020. It has the VIN stamped on the tongue and the frame going across the suspension and it has a title. Equipped with Timbren Axle-Less suspension, Rear stabilizing jacks, tongue jack with wheel, tongue box, aluminum interior storage box (with lock), and a removable Diamond plate storage box that is the length of the trailer. Trailer is wired 7 prong and has reverse lights. In the back of the Trailer it has a bumper that slides out up to 2ft (seen in picture 3). I used this to pull a 4wheeler on the trailer. Paint was professionally done and the entire floor, underneath, and frame is rhino lined for extra protection. The trailer is also equipped with etrax for mounting stuff to the trailer (will come with mounting rings and etrax ratchet straps) I think that is everything on the trailer.
The tent is a CVT Mt. Rainier Extended Summit. Its a 4 season tent and is a 4 person sleeper. Has power hook ups to charge phones and cut a LED light on inside the tent. I have two rain flys. One that is blackout and one has a dual sunroof for looking at the stars at night (we love that one.) I have the annex for the bottom that is fully closed in. Perfect for changing clothes or drying off before getting in the tent if its raining. We also let our dog sleep down there but you could also fit a good size air mattress down there to sleep more people. Selling CVT Tent for $2000. Selling Trailer for $3000. Trailer and tent together for $4600.

Trailer1.jpgTrailer2.jpgTrailer3.jpgTrailer4.jpgTrailer5.jpg

Last edited: