• HTML tutorial

Built By Fluffy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Builder II

California, USA
Member #

Edit: the engine is now off the market, it's going into a Jeep CJ-5

I originally intended this engine for an overland Jeep Wagoneer build, but unfortunately that's not happening and I have no other plans for it.
It's a 2012 Cummins B3.3 turbo diesel I snagged out of a mine transport truck/thing. It was set up with an automotive fuel-pump, wiring harness, and chevy bellhousing adapter from the get go.

It has about 4700 hrs on it, and was running when I pulled it from the donor truck. The wiring harness had each of the wires labeled as I removed them from the instrument panel, and is still attached and intact on the engine. I still have the instrument panels as well

The truck did have power steering, fed by a hydraulic pump on the engine. I kept the hydraulic pump attached but I don't have the steering box from the truck. That being said, it should have pretty much all you need for a "drop-in" diesel swap, or as close to drop in as possible, it even has the pluming for a heater. I've seen these small diesels swapped into old Jeeps, Toyota Landcruisers, and small pick-up trucks. It's about the same size and weight as a Jeep straight 6, though a bit shorter, and roughly the same torque.

Attachments

Last edited: