Crux Bridging Ladder?

• HTML tutorial

aaa247

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Long Beach, CA
Member #

I am looking for recommendations on which Crux Bridging ladder I should get. Because of the size and weight of my truck the plastic traction boards will not work for me. I am leaning towards the 63" but with not a lot of offroad experience and never using a traction device I'm not sure if 63" is too long. I also plan to use these as a table and or bench, a climbing ladder when combined together. and a ramp for getting my spare tire in and out of the bed of my truck. I appreciate any recommendations.

HEAVY DUTY BRIDGING LADDERS
With a similar design and features to our standard ladders but beefed up side rails and extra cross bracing, these bridging ladders are rated to carry 7000 lbs per axle. The heavy duty bridging ladders are available in a standard 48" length or extended 63" length. They are sold in a pair, complete with grip cleats and all hardware necessary for assembly. Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 2.05.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 1.54.59 PM.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: asturdivan

asturdivan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tulsa, Ok
Member #

Those are cool never seen anything like that in action do they have a website site with video of them in action. I would think long as it would require less repositioning if you have any distance to go to get back to good ground.just my two cents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

aaa247

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Long Beach, CA
Member #

Those are cool never seen anything like that in action do they have a website site with video of them in action. I would think long as it would require less repositioning if you have any distance to go to get back to good ground.just my two cents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app
I agree longer would be better especially with larger tires. Here is the link with videos. http://www.cruxoffroad.com/videos.html