Launch Member

Influencer I

Cambridge, NY
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Creitz
Member #

Hey ladies and gents I will be driving from upstate New York to expo west in about a week. I have blocked out the entire month of May for this trip. I am reaching out to the Colorado, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, California members who are either going to expo west and or would like to do some day or overnight trips during the weeks or weekends after expo west. To the states east of flagstaff if anybody has plans for expo west and are caravanning to the expo and hitting the trails along the way I would love to join in. I will be bringing my dog and looking for amazing views for new photographs. I have a big art opening coming up in July and need new works. I need someone who knows the area. Shoot me a PM with your contact info if anybody is interested.

Thank you all. I hope to see many of you at expo west and on the trails.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

IanC83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Cambridge, NY
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Creitz
Member #

I want one as a patch and or a sticker
I can't really customize it any from what you see so if your fine with it being a land cruiser I can see what it would cost for at least a sticker. I'd have to look into a patch possibility. What size sticker are you looking for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

Dustin S. Godtfring

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Spokane valley, Washington 99206
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Godtfring
Member #

I can't really customize it any from what you see so if your fine with it being a land cruiser I can see what it would cost for at least a sticker. I'd have to look into a patch possibility. What size sticker are you looking for?

The same size as the one in the picture