Rank III

Enthusiast II

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Cardona
Member #

Thought some of you might enjoy this. In case you are wondering, we did make it all the way from the west trailhead to the east trailhead. Some slipping, sliding, and winching was involved. :smirk:

View attachment 176237
i didnt know there was any 4x4 accessible trails up corral hollow. i drive that road all the time as part of my commute. is it possible you could share where you started the trail? it seems like everything has a gate.

Sierra Bound

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Cupertino, CA, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hobert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6UYI
i didnt know there was any 4x4 accessible trails up corral hollow. i drive that road all the time as part of my commute. is it possible you could share where you started the trail? it seems like everything has a gate.
This loop has two entry points off Hwy 4. Both have a seasonal designation, meaning they are only open from April 15 to December 15. The east entry point is indicated on the attached map as "17EV485" (box 13). The entrance is about 1 mile west of the Bear Valley Lodge. The west entry point is indicated on the attached as 7N09 (box 32)....1 mile on that road and then you turn right on 7N11.

Attachments

Reactions: Shayhan27