Laramie, WY, USA
First Name
Mathew
Last Name
Threadgill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5MST
Guys given that state of things at present I am presenting an idea. Let's put together a cross state Wyoming dirt road trip. I know many people are shutdown in terms of employment right now as such I see this as an opportunity to travel. So here is my proposal. We do we week long road trip hitting the roads of Wyoming. If I get enough interest I will drop a a rally point at my farm on 03-27-19 and well will go from there. So chim in and let me know.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Just so you know, and not to be a drag on things, though a lot of small towns and rural counties are getting more up in arms about people coming where they are as they escape cities or go adventuring during these times. Though you may be fully prepared and self-contained, you may be perceived as contributing to their shelves being empty or putting them at risk of infection.

You will also see more states issuing statewide Stay At Home orders like California just did.

RockyMountaineer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Laramie, WY, USA
First Name
Mathew
Last Name
Threadgill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5MST
Just so you know, and not to be a drag on things, though a lot of small towns and rural counties are getting more up in arms about people coming where they are as they escape cities or go adventuring during these times. Though you may be fully prepared and self-contained, you may be perceived as contributing to their shelves being empty or putting them at risk of infection.

You will also see more states issuing statewide Stay At Home orders like California just did.
Let them Wyoming ism't doing so such things. At least as of yet. Right now they only shut down certain businesses.