Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Cambridge, Ohio
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Umstott
Went through New River Gorge and seen the bridge and the trail through the gorge. The 2014 GMC Sierra with the all terrain package did great

Reactions: Tinker

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Trip report? Route? Pics? We were supposed to do monongohela Nov 11 but canceled due to weather..

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Corey Umstott

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Cambridge, Ohio
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Umstott
Trip report? Route? Pics? We were supposed to do monongohela Nov 11 but canceled due to weather..

Trip was great, I stayed with the paved roads this time. Took 77 through Charleston and went on 60 until we reached Hawks Nest SP. Spent time there and continued through New River. A really cool trip is the national park road the begins at the welcome center for the bridge. We got lucky and got semi good weather. Wanted to see Spruce Knob but it the weather was too iffy

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Corey Umstott

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Cambridge, Ohio
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Umstott

Trip was great, I stayed with the paved roads this time. Took 77 through Charleston and went on 60 until we reached Hawks Nest SP. Spent time there and continued through New River. A really cool trip is the national park road the begins at the welcome center for the bridge. We got lucky and got semi good weather. Wanted to see Spruce Knob but it the weather was too iffy

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app