Congratulations to Micheal & Cory

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

MOAK

Rank V

Advocate II

Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

As I’m browsing through the fall edition of Overland Journal I have spotted your famous Landcruiser next to a Gazelle tent. That’s a nice ad and a great shot of your vehicle.. congrats to both of you !!

MOAK

Rank V

Advocate II

Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

@Michael @Corrie

Nice!

I got my first magazine pic recently too! Petersen's 4Wheel & Off Road, September issue.. Third from the front:

View attachment 113163

My buddy (in the F250 behind me) got the cover!

View attachment 113164
Well good for you, I too have been in mags , however, Being in OJ having your rig featured in an ad, viewed by overalanders the world over is a whole different ballgame than rags like Peterson’s , JP or TLCA magazines.

Reactions: Craig M

Craig M

Rank VI
Supporter

Influencer II

Euless, Texas
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Well good for you, I too have been in mags , however, Being in OJ having your rig featured in an ad, viewed by overalanders the world over is a whole different ballgame than rags like Peterson’s , JP or TLCA magazines.
Well thanks for raining on my parade.. haha

MOAK

Rank V

Advocate II

Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

This was for Corrie and Micheal, just a nod of congratulations on a very well done job... It started as an idea, they worked their behinds off to make it happen for all of us. In four short years it is what it is. Their 80 series in an ad in the "National Geographic" of Overlanding publications is over the top beyond cool. IMG_3985.jpg