Columbia South Carolina

• HTML tutorial

MakinuCUMMINS

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Gaston SC
Member #

I was just looking at the map close to Columbia SC, and noticed there were more people around here than I had imagined. So if anyone around the Columbia area would be interested in getting together once a month, and maybe planning a yearly trip let me know. I think its better to meet people face to face, and know other overlanders in your area to pick their brain, and trade stories, ideas, and help each other.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
@MakinuCUMMINS ,

You could always create a new Rally Point event and invite everyone to your area.

All, please request membership to the Facebook group again, I accidentally hit the deny instead of the approve button.

Brick Sprickly

Rank III

Advocate II

I was just looking at the map close to Columbia SC, and noticed there were more people around here than I had imagined. So if anyone around the Columbia area would be interested in getting together once a month, and maybe planning a yearly trip let me know. I think its better to meet people face to face, and know other overlanders in your area to pick their brain, and trade stories, ideas, and help each other.
Hey dunno if you're still around but I'm in Columbia and am new to OB. Let's do a meet up.