• HTML tutorial

No Known Boundaries

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Western US
Member #

Event post here:

Come drink beer and eat from Uncle Tapas food truck with the No Known Boundaries crew. If you've been looking for a group of like-minded individuals to go poke around the mountains with, we just might be your Huckleberry(s).

All are welcome to come shoot the breeze and talk shop.

WHAT: Open brewery meet n' greet
WHERE: 105 West Brewing Company; 1043 Park St, Castle Rock, CO 80109
WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 4 at 12 PM

Reactions: drrobinson

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
If I am not working out of state, I hope to make this. I am putting it on my calendar. I will drive the XJ down and pull the teardrop.

I was thinking of trying to put together something similar up in NorCo. I was going to invite all the NAXJA folks.

Reactions: No Known Boundaries

No Known Boundaries

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Western US
Member #

If I am not working out of state, I hope to make this. I am putting it on my calendar. I will drive the XJ down and pull the teardrop.

I was thinking of trying to put together something similar up in NorCo. I was going to invite all the NAXJA folks.
Hope to see ya there.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Had a great time. There were probably 12-15 people. Great beer, good but pricey food. Got to meet a ton of folks and see what others are doing. There was a nice pickup there with a RTT. It was a nice name brand setup (can't remember). Met Josh, aka No Known Boundaries. Would have been nice to have some OB fliers/cards to pass around since Josh and I were the only OB members..

Last edited:
Reactions: No Known Boundaries

Plisken

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins CO, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Shields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0GZI
Service Branch
US Army

I'm with you on the NoCo idea...I-25 blows. I'm all for meeting everyone in the region and hope to make it to all of the meetups at some point but I would never be a regular unless it was very close (Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, etc.). I sent a note to the regional ambassador this morning about starting something up north. I'll post if I hear anything and hope to meet some of you all soon!

Reactions: Boort