US West Clovis-Fresno-Central Valley, CA Meetup - Saturday July 20th 10am - Reoccurring Meetup

• HTML tutorial

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Central Valley
Clovis-Fresno

Meetup!
Jumpstarting the Central Valley-Clovis-Fresno Chapter of Overland Bound Reoccurring meetups!

Saturday July 20, 2019
We will discuss future Trail Run Plans - Welcome New and Old Members - Discuss Tech Days

Anyone is welcome to come and join in the GTG. Come with your rig, come with questions about Overland Bound, rig build question, or just to hang out.

We will meet in the South West parking lot of Maya Cinemas/Campus Pointe.

Easy access off 168

View Rally Point
Reactions: Jab67 and Narbob

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Thinking late as usual, we should have taken a picture and members and their rigs at the meeting. They had nice rigs.

ElPolloBlanco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hanford, CA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Todd
Member #

Are there still meetups? I'm in Hanford and I'm looking for a group of like minded people. I've been a member for a while now and have seen little to no involvement. It's mostly my own fault for not being involved, but I'd like to change that.

Reactions: Montero overland

Montero overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Visalia, California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Are there still meetups? I'm in Hanford and I'm looking for a group of like minded people. I've been a member for a while now and have seen little to no involvement. It's mostly my own fault for not being involved, but I'd like to change that.
I’m in the same boat as you. I’m from Visalia though. I haven’t heard anything about any meet ups in the area. Hopefully they can have one next year sometime.

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Ok, I joined for the same reason. Looking for like minded people. I am putting this out there for the Visalia area that seems to have stalled. Before I do a rally point. Is any one interested in meeting in Visalia on December 28 ( Saturday 1pm to 3pm) to show your new gifts and discuss the next year plans. Any location suggestions will help. A place for rigs and family.
What say you? Arrrrrr.

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

If Dec 28th is to soon we can try for January 4th for an OB meeting for the same time. I'm thinking somewhere on Mooney. This will be for anyone that wants to come from other areas too. I will do a Rally point when we get an idea of what date works good.

ElPolloBlanco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hanford, CA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Todd
Member #

If Dec 28th is to soon we can try for January 4th for an OB meeting for the same time. I'm thinking somewhere on Mooney. This will be for anyone that wants to come from other areas too. I will do a Rally point when we get an idea of what date works good.
Either day works for me.

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

I did a Rally point meet up in Visalia CA for January 4th, 2020. We welcome everyone from anywhere to come. Time and location on the rally point. Hope to see you there.