Launch Member

Influencer II

Athens, GA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagnon
Member #

The plan is to travel to several of North Georgia's Overland/Off-road destinations with varying levels of challenging terrain. We won't just be out "trail blazing", please bring a trash bag with you as we will do trail clean up as we go along. Any participant that fills a trash bag will receive a weather-proof Classic City Overland Decal and the satisfaction that comes with lending nature a hand.

Rough schedule: Nov.4-5
Meet at the Home depot in Dahlonega GA @ 9
Make our way to Beasley Knob OHV Satterfield Trail head @ 10, you'll need $5 per vehicle
Spend most of the day at the OHV, eat lunch, so bring something to eat!
Leave OHV to Charlie's creek rd ~@3
Navigate Tallulah River Rd to Campsite, reach campsite by @4:30-5
Make Camp at Tallulah river Campsite~5, need $15 per site, 2-3 cars can camp per site last time I visited.
There is alot of trout fishing here if you want to fish! There is resturants over in Clayton if you want something.

Next day,
Clean up camp and head out: @8:30-9
Head to Tray Mtn wilderness get there by: @10-10:30
Traverse the trail up and eat lunch at the top.
Make our way down the mountain and down to Helen.
Make our separate ways~1pm

4WD/AWD required, winches would be helpful, Must be in good working order. further updates, contact can be made through Instagram @ClassicCityOverland

View Rally Point
Reactions: soarvet

Classic City Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Athens, GA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagnon
Member #

Looks like fun. Wish I could make it out to meet some of you all. Have fun out there and stay safe.
@soarvet

We will do our best, Should be a fairly simple trek, I've been up and down these trails quite a few times but you never know what can change in acouple months. I grew up in Buford so maybe next time im up that way I'll give you a shout.

Eric

Reactions: soarvet