Rank III

Contributor II

Riverton, UT, USA
First Name
Red
Last Name
Nuesmeyer
Member #

So this might be an odd one. I normally get out as a family in my 2017 Tacoma, however, as I was thinking about it, I see more in this thing than I have in my Taco.
I deliver motor homes as my way to make a living. I have traveled back and forth across the country multiple times, amassing approximately 85k miles of travel since September of 2021. About 35k of those have been in my little Chevy Spark.
I don’t much get into the back country, but I do have the chance to see the US, finding various off the beaten path routes, as often as I can.
I have modified the Spark to have a bed and room for an electric cooler. I keep pre-made meals frozen in the cooler and heat them up through the day in a portable slow cooker like device. It is comfy and very “cozy”, with the downside of being alone through most of these journeys.
Alas it is not to be continued, as I am moving up in the world of RV Transport by moving into the flatbed division, as a long haul trucker.
I did not want to have this lost forever though, as it really doesn’t matter what you drive.
I will post up some pics soon, have to go through and re-organize everything as today marks my 16th day of being away from home.
Thanks for reading!

• Love
Reactions: grubworm

Alanymarce

Rank IV

Trail Mechanic III

Colombia
The Spark is more capable than one might think we rented on for a week in Colombia and took it on some tracks which were quite rough - it did far better than expected!