First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all!

I'd start by saying "its been crazy" but I guess crazy is the new norm. Thank you all for being @Corrie and I's anchor the past few months. This community is amazing. We hope you are all doing well and finding the right kind of adventure.

The Overland Bound app is out there. You guys have determined the app roadmap and been instrumental in shaping the product. Thank you again. Links: iOS Android Many more improvements to come. I'll cover in more detail in this thread: OB1 App We're doing about a release a week with both quality of life improvements as well as core features. Coming up soon: Flag location, map follow, review location, trails. Coming a bit later: Record, navigate, share routes and trips.

2021 FORD BRONCO?! What?! - just a note on that one - it looks very cool. A dizzying array of options. I will be doing a video Sunday on How to Order an Overland Bronco given the various options.

Home Front - We're good. A little stir-crazy. We have not been on a trip but are going out next week! Its just been quite busy for us recently and we had to mind the OLB community and behind the scenes stuff that goes on. We are all looking forward to that trip.

Community has been awesome around the Covid. We added "Online Meetup" as an event type in Rally Point. In addition, lots of socially responsible outings going on. 6' + Mask. Good to see our community getting out there.

@Kent R and @Narbob and @Corrie have been instrumental in establishing relationships with the NPS, NFS, BLM, Tread Lightly and others to support our Trail Guardian programs and open ongoing conversations about future cleanups and importing of data into our app accurately.

Thank you all for being awesome. We hope to see you on the trail soon!

M

Last edited:

Blermo

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

St. Louis Mo
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Scheuermann
Member #

Hey all!

I'd start by saying "its been crazy" but I guess crazy is the new norm. Thank you all for being @Corrie and I's anchor the past few months. This community is amazing. We hope you are all doing well and finding the right kind of adventure.

The Overland Bound app is out there. You guys have determined the app roadmap and been instrumental in shaping the product. Thank you again. Links: iOS Android Many more improvements to come. I'll cover in more detail in this thread: OB1 App We're doing about a release a week with both quality of life improvements as well as core features. Coming up soon: Flag location, map follow, review location, trails. Coming a bit later: Record, navigate, share routes and trips.

2021 FORD BRONCO?! What?! - just a note on that one - it looks very cool. A dizzying array of options. I will be doing a video Sunday on How to Order an Overland Bronco given the various options.

Home Front - We're good. A little stir-crazy. We have not been on a trip but are going out next week! Its just been quite busy for us recently and we had to mind the OLB community and behind the scenes stuff that goes on. We are all looking forward to that trip.

Community has been awesome around the Covid. We added "Online Meetup" as an event type in Rally Point. In addition, lots of socially responsible outings going on. 6' + Mask. Good to see our community getting out there.

@Kent R and @Narbob and @Corrie have been instrumental in establishing relationships with the NPS, NFS, BLM, Tread Lightly and others to support our Trail Guardian programs and open ongoing conversations about future cleanups and importing of data into our app accurately.

Thank you all for being awesome. We hope to see you on the trail soon!

M
Is the OB app available in apple car play?