Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey East!
By now, most of you have seen that I have taken a new role within the community. Online Community Director. You've likely also noticed that @Hank Outdoors has stepped in to take over as the East Region Director. This was not an easy decision to make. I really enjoyed my time as Director/Ambassador of the East. I had the opportunity to work with a lot of you on creating meetups, trail runs, events, and everything in between. I am going to miss that. A lot. But I will still be out at meetups and events when they happen.
Thanks everyone for all your support over the last couple years. And thanks Hank for stepping in to the Region Director position in my place. I know you will do a great job.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey East!
By now, most of you have seen that I have taken a new role within the community. Online Community Director. You've likely also noticed that @Hank Outdoors has stepped in to take over as the East Region Director. This was not an easy decision to make. I really enjoyed my time as Director/Ambassador of the East. I had the opportunity to work with a lot of you on creating meetups, trail runs, events, and everything in between. I am going to miss that. A lot. But I will still be out at meetups and events when they happen.
Thanks everyone for all your support over the last couple years. And thanks Hank for stepping in to the Region Director position in my place. I know you will do a great job.
Thanks @Chris Jones! I hope to continue what you were working towards and get the East Region moving ahead with more local meetups, more trips/trail rides and great training that many East members have been asking for! After all we are doing this for the OLB community! Best of luck in your new role with OLB! I know @Michael and @Corrie will keep you busy!

If any East Region have any questions about this change in leadership, ideas for meetups/trips or anything else feel free to message me @Hank Outdoors anytime.