San Antonio
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
How many would want to do a meet and greet sometime the week between Christmas and New Years.

Reactions: pixelsailor

Travis Barker

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Antonio
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Cool, Depending on where everyone is coming from. it will be a central location for everyone.

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

To clarify, I assume you meant a regular meet and greet, like lunch or something. Or were you thinking more overland style, like an overnight camp out?

Travis Barker

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Antonio
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Maybe the 30th or 31st. what works for everyone and where would be a good location

pixelsailor

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boerne, TX
Member #

I could do that. Location yet? A couple taco guys from TacomaWorld are trying to get a San Antonio Cars & Coffee meet going also. Could have a better turn out if we joined forces. They're about as organized over there as we are here though. Meeting near the Rim has been discussed as an option, but that's mostly coming from the guys out of Boerne, myself included. I also suggested Local Coffee in Stone Oak as it's closer to others east and south of SATX. Or... maybe the Yard House over at La Cantera. Something maybe in the Quarry could also work but parking there is usually tough.

There's also some people from Texas Overland trying to put together a Central Texas meet I think the first weekend of January. Up near Austin.

Travis Barker

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Antonio
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Yeah, that's kind of the problem. TW was talking about doing a morning thing for coffee but there's nothing there in that regard beside Starbucks. Otherwise your option is IHOP. Not too enticing
I'm down for whatever not to picky.