Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Stickman and The Witness are game. Keep us in the loop.

mason10198

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bryant, Arkansas
Member #

!!!Important Information!!!

-Meetup Info-
When: 9am CST, 12/28/18
Where: Gravel lot @ State Hwy 9 / Lake Winona Rd (34.804580, -92.778790) (https://goo.gl/kTtRsv)

-Trip Info-
Length: ~70mi, 6-8hrs
I'm allowing a little bit of time to hangout and look at rigs at the meeting location before the trip starts.
Bring a lunch!! We will stop somewhere to eat and chat for a bit. I will have my front 10klb winch, a few recovery straps, and a bit more gear if I can find it. If you have questions or need to contact me directly for any reason, you can comment here, get to me on FB messenger, or my cell number, 501-249-0799. I might not answer a call, so try to keep it SMS.

BrandonH

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hi I'm very new to anything offroad or overlanding. Is this trail beginner friendly? I have a stock 2018 4R off road. Is this more for something that has a lift and better tires? I see it says medium difficulty, but having 0 experience not sure where it stands for a newbie.

mason10198

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bryant, Arkansas
Member #

I'm not sure, I probably wouldn't take a brand new vehicle on the exact route I have planned... However, if you'd like to go, there are still plenty of roads you can use to go around and meet back up if you see something you're not comfortable going through. Most everything out there is very scenic!

roadsterboy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sorry, I will be out in the Ozarks from the 27-30 so I wont be able to make this one. Sounds like it will be a great trip!

@BrandonH, I'm sure you will be fine in the Ouachitas with your 4Runner. I took a friend with his week old 2018 SR5 to the Ouachitas and the most damage he got was a couple of small pinstripes that buffed out. Capable wise you won't have any issues. The trails in the Ouachita area would actually be the best to get your feet wet and tires muddy as a first time outing; great scenery and trail difficulty is pretty minimum. Granted I have not seen the route Mason has set up but I have been all over that forest and have yet to run into anything a stock 4Runner can't handle.

Razorback

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scranton, Arkansas, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Mason I have a 2016 Jeep Renegade trailhawk stock. 1984 Jeep CJ7 heavily modified and a 2015 Ram crew cab leveled with BFG ko2. With all the rain we've had recently do you anticipate any water crossings. My wife and I would like to join you on this ride and we would like to use our Renegade for comfort reasons please give me your feedback.1545493194701.jpeg1545493173350.jpeg1545493214051.jpeg

SomeGuyNamedPaul

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Little Rock, AR, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Hurn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5DFZ
Man! This looks so great! I’m a brand new member in Little Rock. I just now found out about this so it’s too late for me to change our holiday plans and join in this ride. But I’m super stoked to see members active in my area. I’ll be joining you for rides in the future, I’m sure.