Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mustang, OK
First Name
R
Last Name
Burns
Member #

We'd really like to attend the Overland Bound SE Rally in a few weeks. However, due to work restrictions I have to have cell service the entire time. I've never been there, so does anyone have experience with cell coverage at Byrd's? I'll have both Sprint and Verizon so hopefully one of those has good coverage there. I've checked the "coverage maps" for both carriers and Verizon looks decent. But we all know the reality of trusting those maps.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

We'd really like to attend the Overland Bound SE Rally in a few weeks. However, due to work restrictions I have to have cell service the entire time. I've never been there, so does anyone have experience with cell coverage at Byrd's? I'll have both Sprint and Verizon so hopefully one of those has good coverage there. I've checked the "coverage maps" for both carriers and Verizon looks decent. But we all know the reality of trusting those maps.
Try calling the local 4x4 shop or accessories dealer and ask them. They should have a pretty good idea of which one might work better there. Just an idea.

Reactions: 3rd_Degree_Adv