Reno, NV
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Strobel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI70MP
Bob and Mari are In... Weather permitting! I've been wanting to run this trail for years and never have had the chance and excited to give it a try. But understand closers at this time of the year happen.

Also anytime I can attend a first aid class I'm in... Never can tell when you are going to be the one needing to take charge of a situation.

Thanks Billy keen and Bill

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
As we head towards the Thanksgiving Holiday, Connie @Stumblebunny, Scott @Sierratough and I want to wish everyone a wonderful time with family and friends. Be safe in your travels and may your Thanksgiving meal be delish.

Check back to this thread as we get closer to the Trail Run for any updates on whether the weather will impact the run.... :sunglasses:

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Well I am sad to say that this Trail-run is cancelled.

Unfortunately, the trail has already received some snow and the upcoming forecast predict at least 3 feet of accumulation coming in for the Sierras. So an executive and very conservative decision was made to cancel.

However, you can join us for our Reno Overlanding Meeting tomorrow night and help in the 2019 planning of additional trips and trainings.