Canadian East Coast Newbie

• HTML tutorial

Ranger Explorer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Member #

Hi, My name is Ashley and I am a newbie overlander but a pretty experienced camper. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and my rig is a 2010 Ford Ranger 4x4 with a 2" lift running on 32 BFGK02s. Super excited to be apart of this community and looking forward to learn lots!
IMG_0119.JPG

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi, My name is Ashley and I am a newbie overlander but a pretty experienced camper. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and my rig is a 2010 Ford Ranger 4x4 with a 2" lift running on 32 BFGK02s. Super excited to be apart of this community and looking forward to learn lots!
View attachment 38049
Hello Ashley and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Ford..looking forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Ranger Explorer

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome from Germany! My vehicle, 2 vehicles ago, was a ‘08 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4. Loved that truck. Sold it to a work colleague so I get to see it every day. She just turned over 200k miles!

Reactions: Ranger Explorer

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 38049
Hi Ashley and welcome to OB! Nice looking Ranger! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!