Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Heading up to Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories and BC this July, sure hope these come out along with the decals to add to my collection of regions I've visited.

Reactions: Carnivore

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

As someone who has spent a ton of time all across Canada, though especially in the Maritime provinces, I'm wondering if Nova Scotia is the only province that is getting its own patch design? Or is that meant to signify all of the northeast Canadian provinces? If so, using Maritimes Canada would be more in keeping with the other regional names. That's a patch I'd likely purchase.

Reactions: Vanachtung

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I'm wondering if Nova Scotia is the only province that is getting its own patch design?
Nope. Misinformation between OB HQ and the designer. That is the Atlantic Region, and consists of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.

dolli310

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Halifax, NS
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dollimont
Member #

Nope. Misinformation between OB HQ and the designer. That is the Atlantic Region, and consists of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
Sign me up when these come out! Agree the NS patch needs to be altered to "Atlantic".
Roam
OB #10918
I'll third this. Though Newfoundlanders generally don't like being lumped in with the Maritimes. :tongueclosed:

Reactions: FJN-YYC

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all - What Steve said. Nova Scotia is actually Atlantic.

OBRegion-ATLANTIC_CANADA.png

Last edited: