Canada! New Brunswick and Nova Scotia then on to Winnipeg!

• HTML tutorial

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
12 days till kick off!
We plan on leaving on the 1st of May. Heading first to Northern NB from our base in Fredericton NB, then back down to NS. A little loop of Cape Chignecto on to 5 Islands, then Truro. From there we’ll head to Cape Breton. Then back to Fredericton NB, and start our trip to Winnipeg MB. Traveling through PQ and ONT. This will be roughly a 6000km trip. We hope to be in the ‘Peg by May 20.
We are 3 people and 2 large dogs traveling in convoy in 2 Nissan Xterras.
Anybody have good suggestions for things to see and do along the way? Wanna meet up?
Thanks ,
Team Adventure Mobile

Reactions: Nickzero

Wandering Bison

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Overlanding The Americas
First Name
JS
Last Name
Bergeron
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE4 JSB
Wow! On your way back? We’ll be glad to have you back.

Make sure you do a stretch on the north shore of the St. Lawrence between Gaspé and Québec City - way nicer than the south shore.

I’m a fan of Sandbanks PP in Eastern Ontario and the trip along the shores of Lake Superior is amazing, but you likely know that already.

See you in June.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Would love to have met you guys! We are 24 days into our trek across north America riding the Trans America trail. We have racked up just over 4,200 miles crossing into Colorado from New Mexico. --- Your trip sounds epic! Will be following. Also check us out on YouTube. Nikko and Lee.

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
Would love to have met you guys! We are 24 days into our trek across north America riding the Trans America trail. We have racked up just over 4,200 miles crossing into Colorado from New Mexico. --- Your trip sounds epic! Will be following. Also check us out on YouTube. Nikko and Lee.
That would be awesome! Subscribed! No YouTube channel for us, I’ve got what you call a face fit for radio. I will be posting as often as I can though.
Drive safe and keep the rubber side down.

Reactions: Nickzero

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
Final preparations today we hit the road tomorrow morning. Route changes are in place as flooding along the St. John river have closed the main highway and many auxiliary roads as well. There are over 80 road closures in the province. Thankfully drier weather is coming though they are predicting snow for our first night of camping. Good thing we’ve got a warm dog!
Next stop “The Shire” as found on ioverlander.

Last edited: