Enthusiast II

Göteborg Sweden
First Name
Isaac
Last Name
Carr
Member #

IMG_1114.JPG

Hey everyone, this is my planned route for August. Planning on around 2 weeks but have three to plan it. I was going to use google maps and park4night to find good campsites or forestry roads and secluded lakes or even good crags. If anyone has any good spots or suggestions for trails I’d love to hear them.

Todd Jackson

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Nybro, Kalmar, Sweden
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Service Branch
Services
@Isaac
Didn't see this post till now, if I can add my 2 cents. Don't under estimate the driving in Norway, on the map it looks find and dandy only a few hundred km's a day BUT once your on the ground in Norway you'll see that it takes much longer than you originally planned plus don't trust GoogleMaps with their estimates. Your looking at a long trip there with a lot of hours in the seat. My suggestion is to cut that trip in half and explore/enjoy a specific region for this trip, then plan a new trip moving to another region to explore.

I did a similar trip 3 years ago, way tooooooo many miles in the seat missing so many things to see, so many great hikes plus camping spots. Now we focus on specific regions for each trip.

Norden Runt 2016 with Land Rover Series 3 Hybrid

/Todd.