Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Looking for an affordable solution to store my 2 burner stove and accessories. Coleman bags got poor reviews for durability, so the search began and this is what I found.
LAPD gear 1.jpg
LAPD gear 2.jpg
LA Police Gear patrol bag. Has multiple pockets, 2 padded main compartments with dividers, constructed of 600 denier nylon. Got it on closeout for $36. I've used LA Police Gear range bags, pistol bags, day packs, pouches, ...you name it, and it has held up beautifully. Good quality gear at a great price. This bag holds my stove and new griddle with no problem. This bag is on final closeout so if you need a stove storage solution, don't hesitate cause they'll go quick.

S

SubeeBen

Looking for an affordable solution to store my 2 burner stove and accessories. Coleman bags got poor reviews for durability, so the search began and this is what I found.
View attachment 118972
View attachment 118973
LA Police Gear patrol bag. Has multiple pockets, 2 padded main compartments with dividers, constructed of 600 denier nylon. Got it on closeout for $36. I've used LA Police Gear range bags, pistol bags, day packs, pouches, ...you name it, and it has held up beautifully. Good quality gear at a great price. This bag holds my stove and new griddle with no problem. This bag is on final closeout so if you need a stove storage solution, don't hesitate cause they'll go quick.
love LAPG have a lot to their pants/shorts/ polo shirts for work. Great made gear @ a beyond reasonable price. Good score.

Reactions: Biker Eagle

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Explorer I

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

On a bit of a turn I have been looking for something to carry my Coleman 414 Powerhouse for quite a while-hard to believe that no one makes a bag for these stoves as their following is rabid. Anyway realized the other day that my CampChef Pro 30 bag fits it very well. I picked up on Amazon for 17 bucks or so. It is not padded but keeps the stove from scuffing up against stuff. Pro 30 One-Burner Carry Bag

I have had this stove for 15 years now and just changed the generator this last fall. Great stove and great performance.