Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
My friend Sergio Medeiros is putting a pop-up roof in his Defender, and needs to sell his RTT with annex & awning. $700 is a great deal! He and his wife are traveling around the world and I want to help them out by facilitating this transaction. They're coming from Las Vegas to Sacramento this week. If you're interested, I'll have them drop the tent in Sacramento and make arrangements to get it to you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Kelly

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 7.55.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 7.56.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 7.56.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 7.56.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 7.57.21 AM.png

Reactions: hallry and Kent R

Fabjunkie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
mike
Last Name
orlando
Member #

Hey Kelly i added you in a conversation with my contact info, hope i did it right!

Fabjunkie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
mike
Last Name
orlando
Member #

Hey Kelly, thanks so much for hooking me up with Sergio and his wife. I dont think I could meet 2 nicer people. Cant wait to get the tent mounted on my Titan and get out in the trees somewhere!!! it'll be 103 here sat, here comes summer !! :) Im thinking a trip out to Sedona may be in my future...

Reactions: Kelly

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Hey Kelly, thanks so much for hooking me up with Sergio and his wife. I dont think I could meet 2 nicer people. Cant wait to get the tent mounted on my Titan and get out in the trees somewhere!!! it'll be 103 here sat, here comes summer !! :) Im thinking a trip out to Sedona may be in my future...
Nice score