Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

Hi,
I searched for this far and wide, but could not find any answer. What is the different between buying/upgrading a membership on the app vs. doing it on the website. I see that the prices are a little different and the feature set is different as well.
- Will i get a badge/emblem and member number if i get a upgrade in the app?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi,
I searched for this far and wide, but could not find any answer. What is the different between buying/upgrading a membership on the app vs. doing it on the website. I see that the prices are a little different and the feature set is different as well.
- Will i get a badge/emblem and member number if i get a upgrade in the app?

Sorry if this has been answered before.
This is a great question with an unfortunately complicated answer. You can get a badge and emblem for any membership. In the app for a NEW membership purchase you will get redirected to the web store to do this. If you have any trouble, contact support@overlandbound.com. For an explanation of tiers refer here: Overland Bound Member and Feature Tiers - Overland Bound

Essentially, Overland Bound has three tiers: Free, Adventure, and Expedition. Please let me know if this answers your questions. I'm glad to clarify further. It is not straightforward - mostly due to technical implementation we are working to streamline.

Thank you!

M

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

This is a great question with an unfortunately complicated answer. You can get a badge and emblem for any membership. In the app for a NEW membership purchase you will get redirected to the web store to do this. If you have any trouble, contact support@overlandbound.com. For an explanation of tiers refer here: Overland Bound Member and Feature Tiers - Overland Bound

Essentially, Overland Bound has three tiers: Free, Adventure, and Expedition. Please let me know if this answers your questions. I'm glad to clarify further. It is not straightforward - mostly due to technical implementation we are working to streamline.

Thank you!

M
Thank you for the response Micheal.
I suppose the membership on the website continues over to the App. However, I was unsure if i purchase the Expedition tier membership on the App, would i get the emblem.

Reactions: Michael