Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Quick day run out to the Burro Schmidt Tunnel. Bring a lunch and warm clothes; it will be chilly both inside and outside the tunnel. Flashlight strongly recommended if you're planning on hiking the .5 miles tunnel.

View Rally Point
Reactions: Narbob

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

I am super-bummed! Wife has the flu, and it doesn't look good at all for tomorrow.

As for now, I'm going to cancel. My fingers are crossed that she wakes up feeling perfectly fine in the morning, and we get to attend. Optimism, or wishful-thinking? We shall see.

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I am super-bummed! Wife has the flu, and it doesn't look good at all for tomorrow.

As for now, I'm going to cancel. My fingers are crossed that she wakes up feeling perfectly fine in the morning, and we get to attend. Optimism, or wishful-thinking? We shall see.
Bummer but understandable, I just got over the flu. Maybe she’ll wake up tomorrow feeling better and beg you to take her:sunglasses:

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

Bummer but understandable, I just got over the flu. Maybe she’ll wake up tomorrow feeling better and beg you to take her:sunglasses:
I am hoping that is the case. We both really want to get out and see the off-road world.

skycondition

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
D
Member #

I'm just getting off of work and may need the sleep tomorrow AM, but I will try to rally! I have to leave West LA by 0800 to make it.