Launch Member

Enthusiast I

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Josias
Asking $2,200 OBO

Used roughly 15-20 nights of camping. If you`re viewing this, I assume you know about Bundutec. These are designed and manufactured in South Africa. Top of the line RTT, this one is just not worth the real estate it takes in my garage anymore. These are fully powered with push button up/down and integrated 12v outlet and LED light. I have wrapped it with a matte black vinyl but is easily removed (these are aluminum and very light). Please shoot me an email for more info. Priced cheaper than any of the Chinese made junk tents.

Cjosias01@yahoo.com

This will need to be picked up only. I am just outside of St. Louis. Will meet for an additional cost depending on location. Thanks for checking it out!

Link below:
bundutecusa.com

Minor dents on top are from the interior. I had stripped a screw to the pulley system and had the weight of the roof on the arms and pushed up the aluminum a bit. This is cosmetic and has not affected the tent one bit.

I have screwed the LED light directly through the roof and used RV caulk to keep water tight. They come with the interior light glue to the ceiling. This has been a great fix.

I use four bolts to secure it to my Baja utility flat rack. Anything could work depending on your setup.

Please feel free to ask any questions directly through this chain. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited: