Bumblebee Wallace ID

• HTML tutorial

Echelon

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Does anyone have experience with Bumblebee? I have never been out to that area and want to check out the roads and camp spots. Does anyone have pictures of the camp sites that are further up in the hills and away from the civilized camp grounds?

Echelon

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Google says Wallace but its a bit before, there's a campground down by the water at the base. From what I understand there are some beautiful trails with pull offs for camping all along them in the higher elevations.

Echelon

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

89561the area in red you can see the trails, they are more visible in Gaia of course. My friend says at the campground you take the road to the right and head up.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Google says Wallace but its a bit before, there's a campground down by the water at the base. From what I understand there are some beautiful trails with pull offs for camping all along them in the higher elevations.
Yes, there are lots of spots to camp. I rarely stay at a campground when I can find dispersed sites. That is where maps showed it for me. The campsites further in may be nothing more than a turnout, or you may be set back from the road a little ways.

Echelon

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Yes, there are lots of spots to camp. I rarely stay at a campground when I can find dispersed sites. That is where maps showed it for me. The campsites further in may be nothing more than a turnout, or you may be set back from the road a little ways.
I’m still learning with the maps on how to find good dispersed spots I can get to in my setup. Just got the tent mounted again a couple days ago and would like to find a decent spot that won’t be buried in snow the first week of April.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I wouldn’t count on that. Although the snow is starting to disappear fast. Most of those roads are easily done. They are kept in pretty good shape.

Reactions: Echelon