Cancelled 2nd Annual Buena Vista June Jam (Colorado Front Range)

• HTML tutorial

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Reactions: Aeroscout

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Target campsite is secured. Here's the navigation link again:

We're back around to the left of this area in the trees. Red Chevy Avalanche and a black off-road camper thus far.
Look for the orange gazelle tent. It's the highest visibility object.

@David Green, @Delux2769, @2Jeeps&PatriotX1 please advise your ETA when you know it. Cell service is intermittent at camp. Text to 719.248.0936 might be the most reliable.

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Look also for a white Jeep Cherokee next to a blue shelter and green privacy shelter.

See the last few postings above also.

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
I'll be leaving Highlands Ranch/Denver around 5:00 today. If anyone wants to caravan give me a call or text at 505-379-9576.
Great! I hadn't heard from you in a while so I wasn't sure you were coming.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Just want to thank everyone who attended this event. Dispite my misfortune of not having my rig completely ready for the trails. And after the first trail run I had to park it. But that gave me the oppurtunity to get to know Rob as I road with him the next day and we got to get things together so I could limp home.
What a great group to spend time with. ☺

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Huelsman
Sorry guys, had an emergency yesterday late morning after having the camper ready to roll and just returned to connectivity and colorado. Hope you guys had fun and hope to catch up in the future

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Neal A. Tew

Thanks Again for setting up this event. I greatly enjoyed meeting everyone and heading out to learn hot to drive over some beautiful and varied terrain!

@JDGreens
Thanks for helping me navigate the terrain. I learned a lot having you aboard for the ride! And even more about how to keep a positive outlook and keep on enjoying the trip when things don't go as planned!

Everyone else It was a pleasure meeting and I hope we can get together again soon for another trip!

Boort

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Thanks so much to everyone that supported this event!

Special thanks to @JDGreens for suggesting the destination and posting the first Rally Point entry.

Here's a link to the few photos that I took.

If you have any photos and don't mind adding them to that shared album I would really appreciate it. (If there's any pictures of you and/or yours that you'd like removed, don't hesitate to ask.) @Rick Louie be sure to notice that one of those is a little bit of mud video. (For those that didn't attend, know that this was the only mud we encountered. It just happened to be one of the few spots that we got out and took photos besides the scenic view areas.)

Rick Louie

Rank V

Traveler III

Centennial, CO, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Louie
Member #

Thanks, Neal. I appreciate the video! I was spraying out my trailer hitch from where I dipped into the mud yesterday after I got back. I'll post up my images.

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Thanks, Neal. I appreciate the video! I was spraying out my trailer hitch from where I dipped into the mud yesterday after I got back. I'll post up my images.
Yes, I had to clean mine out before we could hook up Mike's trailer. It also cracked my bumper cover a bit.

Thanks in advance for the images. I used 2 of them on the Facebook page with credit to you.

Reactions: Rick Louie