Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
Central California Overland Bound’s first overnighter. A closer and shorter trip for those who are not able to make the relatively long distances and/or the early Friday departures. We will be meeting in the town of Mariposa and exploring the mountains of Mariposa and Tuolumne County. No set trail for the most part, just a lot of exploring as there are many, many trails throughout the whole area and a lot of great views.

Reactions: RoarinRow

RAWags

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Ripon, CA
First Name
Robbie
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSK
This looks like a fun trip. Sorry to miss it. I'll be at the Rally at Shaver Lake. Have fun.

RAWags

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Ripon, CA
First Name
Robbie
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSK
This looks like a fun trip. Sorry to miss it. I'll be at the Rally at Shaver Lake. Have fun.

civil_offroad

Rank I

Contributor III

I live and work so close to this. Unfortunately going to be missing this. I have worked in this area for the past 8 years and never knew there was a trail that connected those to places. Looking forward to future runs by you guys.

OverlandJK

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Reno
Well as quickly as I was in I am now going to be out. I have the roof of my house torn off so I don't think I will make it. I can't remove myself though.

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this Rally Point has to be cancelled. My truck was hit and run on last night and it out of service until further notice. I am so sorry to have to cancel this trip. I will report this trail in the future when I get my truck back though. This is really a nice day trip to take. I’m sorry and I thank you in advance for your understanding. Have a great day.