Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I have a brand new 82Q ARB Fridge/Freezer that is way to big for my Jeep.and I am looking to purchase the 50Q.

This fridge retails for $1495.00 and the cover is $147.00 for the canvas. That's a $1642.00 value for $1200.00.

Just bought the ARB 50Q and want the bigger one? Lets trade straight across.

I can ship at your expense
I will also be at the Easter Jeep Safari April 17-21st
Overland Expo West from May 17-19th
Will hold and deliver to either of these events with Venmo payment.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Wow! Great price! That thing will hold a ton of beer! [emoji16]

I just run the little 37 in the back of my JKU. But it’s usually just me going out so not much space is needed.

ob_explore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lafayette, LA 70507 US
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Are you still interested in a possible swap. I have the 50 liter one and may be going to Expo west. Mine has been in use since January and it works perfectly.

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Are you still interested in a possible swap. I have the 50 liter one and may be going to Expo west. Mine has been in use since January and it works perfectly.
Yes this one is to big for my Jeep. I will be at Expowest. Let me know. Does your have the cover?

Attachments

ob_explore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lafayette, LA 70507 US
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Yes this one is to big for my Jeep. I will be at Expowest. Let me know. Does your have the cover?
No i didnt get the cover but i can. Does it seem to help it stay cool? I set my fridge to 19 and it keeps everything really cold. Freezes at the bottom. And near the walls. If the bigger one will fit in my vehicle, id be happy to buy a cover for you.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

No i didnt get the cover but i can. Does it seem to help it stay cool? I set my fridge to 19 and it keeps everything really cold. Freezes at the bottom. And near the walls. If the bigger one will fit in my vehicle, id be happy to buy a cover for you.
Awesome. I'm all for it. Cover just helps keep it from getting scratched and dirty. Here are the specs on the 82q.

Last edited:

ob_explore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lafayette, LA 70507 US
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Hi Cendee. We made it to the Expo. Let me know where you want to meet to check out the fridge swap. I will buy a bag for it here from one of the vendors. The one i ordered didnt make it in time.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi Cendee. We made it to the Expo. Let me know where you want to meet to check out the fridge swap. I will buy a bag for it here from one of the vendors. The one i ordered didnt make it in time.
I am here. Will be at the overland bound booth tomorrow

Reactions: ob_explore

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Where are you camping?