• HTML tutorial

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

I'd go with OEM rotors and EBC pads, either Greenstuff 6000 or Yellowstuff depending on how much weight. The Yellows are way more aggressive than the Greens are are more of towing and heavy braking, you'd probably be OK with the Greens since a bumper and sliders at most add 300lbs.

I've ran EBC pads on my rally car since it was built and they've been great.

Avoid anything slotted or drilled for rotors if you're planing on upgrading those. They have an increased likelihood of cracking when they get wet and assuming you'll be offroading, that's not something you'd want to do.

William Harris Jenkins

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor I

Dahlonega, GA
Member #

I'd go with OEM rotors and EBC pads, either Greenstuff 6000 or Yellowstuff depending on how much weight. The Yellows are way more aggressive than the Greens are are more of towing and heavy braking, you'd probably be OK with the Greens since a bumper and sliders at most add 300lbs.

I've ran EBC pads on my rally car since it was built and they've been great.

Avoid anything slotted or drilled for rotors if you're planing on upgrading those. They have an increased likelihood of cracking when they get wet and assuming you'll be offroading, that's not something you'd want to do.
Thanks for the feed back!

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Drilled and or slotted rotors will also just fill with mud and dirt. For Land Rovers at least, I've found the genuine pads give the most braking power and least amount of brake dust.