US Southeast Borderland XT trailer - $16k coastal Georgia

• HTML tutorial

squatchgx

Rank 0

Traveler I

Georgia
We purchased this last summer and really enjoyed it but we are about to have another child and this will likely be too small for us. Original price was right around $24,500 very minor paint chip and weathering of hardware (in pictures). It includes almost all options:
-Water heater (electric or propane)
-Kitchen with 2 burners/sink
-Shower
-Water pump
-Air conditioner and heater (includes ducting for roof tent if added, requires generator or power hook up to run)
-locking internal storage box
-solar power, deep cycle batteries, inverter etc
-max coupler hitch
-water tank skid plate
- tongue storage (2 propane tanks, axe/shovel, plenty of room for gas tanks etc)
-wheels tires match Toyota pattern (ie gx or 4Runner 265/70r17)
-rhino roof rack

Can show more pictures on request (also have post showing a few more from last summer)

Attachments

Reactions: PNWInfernoPro

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
We purchased this last summer and really enjoyed it but we are about to have another child and this will likely be too small for us. Original price was right around $24,500 very minor paint chip and weathering of hardware (in pictures). It includes almost all options:
-Water heater (electric or propane)
-Kitchen with 2 burners/sink
-Shower
-Water pump
-Air conditioner and heater (includes ducting for roof tent if added, requires generator or power hook up to run)
-locking internal storage box
-solar power, deep cycle batteries, inverter etc
-max coupler hitch
-water tank skid plate
- tongue storage (2 propane tanks, axe/shovel, plenty of room for gas tanks etc)
-wheels tires match Toyota pattern (ie gx or 4Runner 265/70r17)
-rhino roof rack

Can show more pictures on request (also have post showing a few more from last summer)
I would like to see more photos, especially of the interior. I assume that you have the interior configured for sleeping? Correct? What is the ground clearance?

Thx

BJP

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

squatchgx

Rank 0

Traveler I

Georgia
The previous link has a lot more pictures but here are some of the interior and pullout things like shower and kitchen. The back is currently empty: it has several strap points to allow the main compartment to be used for hauling things or to turn into sleeping quarters. We typically would put down a queen size mattress topper and then put sleeping bags on top. The lowest point is the axel so with current tires the clearance is ~ 15 inches. There are also numerous 2” hitch points around the frame for bike racks/tables etc. Exact interior dimensions are: 56” W x 7ft L x 46” T

Attachments

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

We saw one of these in Grand Teton National Park a couple of years ago, and the quality is amazing. These things seem bombproof, practical, and with well thought out accessories. That slide-out shower stall with the water heater inside is a nice touch.

Good luck with the sale

Greg767

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hollywood, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Collette
Member #

Service Branch
United States Navy
We live in Jacksonville, Fl. Only a few hours down the road and are in the market for a trailer. Could it be possible to set up a viewing this weekend 4/22? (I'm only off Sunday) We can meet in Pooler, I'm vaguely familiar with that area. I fill up at the Sam's club each time I roll thru town.

squatchgx

Rank 0

Traveler I

Georgia
I am in Atlanta this weekend but pretty much any other weekend works. We can meet in Pooler or we are in Richmond Hill which is just down 95 closer to you.

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
The previous link has a lot more pictures but here are some of the interior and pullout things like shower and kitchen. The back is currently empty: it has several strap points to allow the main compartment to be used for hauling things or to turn into sleeping quarters. We typically would put down a queen size mattress topper and then put sleeping bags on top. The lowest point is the axel so with current tires the clearance is ~ 15 inches. There are also numerous 2” hitch points around the frame for bike racks/tables etc. Exact interior dimensions are: 56” W x 7ft L x 46” T
Thank you for the additional pictures. We going to go go another direction but best of luck selling it.

squatchgx

Rank 0

Traveler I

Georgia
Updating the price to $19,250. With super easy transactions we would be willing to negotiate down a few hundred but that assumes meeting here etc.

squatchgx

Rank 0

Traveler I

Georgia
Ok, had a unexpected home repair that the warranty company is not covering very well. I will try $17500 for a short period of time, if I move something else to cover it the price will return to what it was.

amenges45

Rank II

Enthusiast III

clayton north carolina
First Name
Ash
Last Name
Menges
Yeah, it is still for sale. Some interest here and there but no serious offer etc right now.
Have a work trip to UK next week. We head to Florida Sept 30th. PM me your phone number so we can connect either Sept 30 or on the way back the following Sunday. Whichever works for you

squatchgx

Rank 0

Traveler I

Georgia
948C4AF5-EFED-4F7C-B278-9AF45AA38831.jpeg Just posting a couple pictures to answer a question I received about the tire condition. They are in very good condition with ~3000 total miles on them mostly highway. The line visible is not a crack, it is the mold line. Also showing solar panel acts as awning over rear door and quick shot of interior from rear door.

Attachments