US Northwest Boise / Treasure Valley Meetup

• HTML tutorial

Reichling

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise County, ID, USA
Member #

Let's revive this. I am looking to get connected to fellow OB members in the Treasure Valley. Count me in
I'd love too, but it's not likely to happen until covid is done. Once it's safe to meet in groups, we will definitely be reviving this meetup.
Yeah, I am right there with you @fromCJtoFJ ! Looking forward to getting this going again! As soon as it is safe to do so I am down.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Q; Do you folks believe that this pandemic [restrictions] is going away anytime soon? I have been out exploring/camping more than ever lately.
It’s not that we think it’s going away any time soon, it’s that the regulations on gatherings is changing too fast right now... I’m not sure about you guys down in TV, but 2 hours west of you we are being threatened with Jail for having a gathering of more than 5 people... and these laws regarding 5 people are vague at best.

once things get a little more relaxed, things will start back up... probably right after the new year.

fromCJtoFJ

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Kuna, Idaho, United States
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Vegas
Member #

It’s not that we think it’s going away any time soon, it’s that the regulations on gatherings is changing too fast right now... I’m not sure about you guys down in TV, but 2 hours west of you we are being threatened with Jail for having a gathering of more than 5 people... and these laws regarding 5 people are vague at best.

once things get a little more relaxed, things will start back up... probably right after the new year.
Sorry to hear that Mike, I forget how different things are in some of the other states.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Q; Do you folks believe that this pandemic [restrictions] is going away anytime soon? I have been out exploring/camping more than ever lately.
It's one thing to go out, it's another to gather in groups for extened
It is what it is... Alaska is looking better every day.
Yeah, we're back in stage 2 as of last week., So I feel you. Hopefully, the vaccine will be able to get things back to normal sooner rather than later, and we can get back to meetups and hanging out with each other.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
It's one thing to go out, it's another to gather in groups for extened

Yeah, we're back in stage 2 as of last week., So I feel you. Hopefully, the vaccine will be able to get things back to normal sooner rather than later, and we can get back to meetups and hanging out with each other.
This guy won’t be getting a needle...