Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Its happening next weekend, is anyone going? We are looking forward to it.

Reactions: THorner

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Sounds good. Shame it will be smaller this year, but should still be pretty good. I'm sure we'll run into each other. What day are you going.

Reactions: JButtress

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Cool, was hoping to get there Thursday, but with schools looks like we won't get there till Friday for dinner.

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Hey guys, not sure i ran into you at the event. We kind of just hung out in our little pod. Was a great event though, could have been warmer, haha.

Reactions: JButtress

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Hey guys, not sure i ran into you at the event. We kind of just hung out in our little pod. Was a great event though, could have been warmer, haha.
It was a great event. @THorner and I were representing BunduTec in the Vendor area and our other buddy @Sasquatch SC was hanging with us. It was a fantastic weekend!

Reactions: SorrTrek

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

It was a great event. @THorner and I were representing BunduTec in the Vendor area and our other buddy @Sasquatch SC was hanging with us. It was a fantastic weekend!
Ah yes, the hobo sleeping at ground level as a peasant as the lords of car top tents gazed down on me from their perches.

I'm kidding of course. I slept like a baby. A 200 pound, mid-30 year old, snores like a diesel underwater, baby.

Good times. Good people. A lot of good jokes. I've got a lot of ideas for the Wander Wagon moving forward.

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Yeah we did a quick sweep of the vendor area and then got going on the scavenger hunt. Liked the Vendor area up there. Hope they can add some other vendors in the future, cover some of the smaller needs and items.