Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Yukon, OK, USA
First Name
Manny
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

Currently planning a trip to the Black Hill in South Dakota for the 2nd weekend of June. Departing FRI 08JUN and concluding MON 11JUN. We'll be off the grid camping on remote locations. Let me know if interested.

Reactions: SoDak and Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Currently planning a trip to the Black Hill in South Dakota for the 2nd weekend of June. Departing FRI 08JUN and concluding MON 11JUN. We'll be off the grid camping on remote locations. Let me know if interested.
Man, that sure sounds enticing. I doubt I'll be out that way by then, but ya never know! I'll keep an eye on this thread and if I end up near, will chime in.

Sand Squid

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Yukon, OK, USA
First Name
Manny
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

What kind of vehicle are you running? We'll start with trails in Hill City to Custer. Then from SW Custer to Hot Springs. We'll camp together every night, cook and have fellowship. Overloading Saturday & Sunday. Monday morning we'll depart. For more information, give me a call 605-350-2919.

I'm attaching a photo of one of the areas we'll visited. It was taken 10 years ago w/ my 4Runner. This year we'll be out on our 2015 F150 3.5L ecoboost FX4. I'll be out turkey hunting next month and will upload photos of the terrain. God Bless!

Attachments

Enthusiast II

Hartford, SD
I'd love to go. Just now sure if I'll have a vehicle ready by then. I'm beginning the process of combining 2 bronco's into one. I probably won't have it done and meeting the wife's approval by then.

IRWaller

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Hope, PA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Waller
Member #

I'm likely to be in the Badlands/Black Hills a couple of weeks later on a 5 week trip with my 8yo daughter.

Sand Squid

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Yukon, OK, USA
First Name
Manny
Last Name
Gonzalez
Member #

Forgot to mention, we are located in Huron, SD. Let me know when you are in SD and we could meet in Mitchell.