Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Ok, we’re are all the deals? Surprised this forum don’t have a Black Friday thread front and center. We all like shinny new toys, give me a reason to pull a all nighter!

nomoeideas

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Keenan
Last Name
Moe
Member #

Northridge 4x4 (www.northridge4x4.com) and in Canada (www.northridge4x4.ca) usually has some pretty good deals on a large range of accessories. I got 10% of SPOD units and 15% off Dometic which can be hard to find on sale!

I was looking to order the Front Runner Slimline II roof rack but they are out of stock on so many things!

Blue Ridge Overland Gear seems to be focusing on Cyber Monday which is probably okay considering they have been crazy busy and catching up on stock.

Diode Dynamics has 15% off on their products. I ordered a set of SS3 Pro Amber SAE/DOT Fog Lights for my F150.

Reactions: MegaBug and Atc210

Atc210

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

How much of a member sale of OB? I have been looking at the skottle but it’s currently about $40 - $50 higher then some other sites. I will have to check out Diode Dynamic, and yes Frontrunner is out of stock on just about everything it seems. I have been trying to my rack set up for a while now but half the stuff is out of stock. Started talking with the guys I meet at SMORR “Overland Essentials“ on the rack system.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
How much of a member sale of OB? I have been looking at the skottle but it’s currently about $40 - $50 higher then some other sites. I will have to check out Diode Dynamic, and yes Frontrunner is out of stock on just about everything it seems. I have been trying to my rack set up for a while now but half the stuff is out of stock. Started talking with the guys I meet at SMORR “Overland Essentials“ on the rack system.
You have to make a “store” account, it’s different from your forum account. Discounts show up in cart.

MegaBug

Rank VII
Launch Member

Influencer II

Colwood, BC, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Northridge 4x4 (www.northridge4x4.com) and in Canada (www.northridge4x4.ca) usually has some pretty good deals on a large range of accessories. I got 10% of SPOD units and 15% off Dometic which can be hard to find on sale!

I was looking to order the Front Runner Slimline II roof rack but they are out of stock on so many things!

Blue Ridge Overland Gear seems to be focusing on Cyber Monday which is probably okay considering they have been crazy busy and catching up on stock.

Diode Dynamics has 15% off on their products. I ordered a set of SS3 Pro Amber SAE/DOT Fog Lights for my F150.
Thanks for the tip Keenan!!! I just dropped a bundle at northridge4x4.ca :grinning: (my wife may not be thanking you though :grimacing: )

nomoeideas

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Keenan
Last Name
Moe
Member #

Thanks for the tip Keenan!!! I just dropped a bundle at northridge4x4.ca :grinning: (my wife may not be thanking you though :grimacing: )
Anytime! Northridge 4x4 is a hidden gem for hard to come by products here in Canada. They have been good to me, the back order and delivery times can be a bit longer but for me it's often not a rush. Curious to know what you ordered! Send me a private message if you wan't (I don't want to hijack the thread).

MegaBug

Rank VII
Launch Member

Influencer II

Colwood, BC, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Anytime! Northridge 4x4 is a hidden gem for hard to come by products here in Canada. They have been good to me, the back order and delivery times can be a bit longer but for me it's often not a rush. Curious to know what you ordered! Send me a private message if you wan't (I don't want to hijack the thread).
Factor 55 Pro Link and Hitchlink, ARB snatch block and Hi-Lift with some accessories..... and that was after dropping a couple of grand this morning at RCI on sliders and skids :astonished: (I'm building out a new rig)

Reactions: nomoeideas

Atc210

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Another place to look for deals.

Atc210