Big White Truck Cross-Country - Atlantic Coast Edition | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Big White Truck Cross-Country - Atlantic Coast Edition

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

ThundahBeagle

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Ahh unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) not. I drove past the sign for Diana’s Bath and wasn’t sure if it was worth stopping at! If you’re looking for the spot, it’s a pullout somewhere along this stretch of 16. If you drive north from Jackson, it’ll be on your right. If you get to the ski resort with the huge gravel parking lot, you’ve gone too far
View attachment 212676

I'm guessing you were south of the Mt Washington Auto Road, and then just south of Wildcat Mountain. It is a nice area there.

Reactions: bryceCtravels

bryceCtravels

Rank 0

Contributor III

Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
Campbell
I don’t think there’s a bad site in MRP, but there are some epic ones. On my trip up there I think my best shots were in MRP. A good 5-7 days could be enjoyed there
I mean, the chances of me being back up in the northeast next fall are probably pretty decent. So I will absolutely check it out for sure! Thanks
Thanks for the tip! Diana's Bath is a nice spot, but it is also very well known. Depending on the time of day, you could be there alone, or with 40 other people. So, while nice, it can get busy. I'd wager that right about now, few people are wading into the river.
Fair enough haha. When I was there it was like 75 in the day, no clouds. I was the only person anywhere getting in the water but it was perfect swimming weather!

Reactions: Dusther210

bryceCtravels

Rank 0

Contributor III

Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
Campbell
I just posted my thoughts on the Jackery I've been using. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone reading this thread would check it out!