Best CLASS 6 Roads in N.H

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Steven DeRoche

Rank I

Traveler I

Hudson New Hampshire
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeRoche
Member #

Hi Richie,
I’m from New Hampshire, there’s not much for trails or roads in my area that are not private or illegal to drive a vehicle on sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Buy a Delorme atlas for Nh/Vt and just to the west of you maybe 30 min to 45 you can start to find the roads that are listed as dotted lines and there you go. I found quite a few last year.

Reactions: Crusty Overland

MrCoffee

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham Callsign
KB1PMW
Hi Richie,
I’m from New Hampshire, there’s not much for trails or roads in my area that are not private or illegal to drive a vehicle on sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Well there are a lot of smaller, but fun trails in the Claremont/Charlestown area, and quite a few right over the river in Vermont. Near Rockingham VT/Bellows Falls. Both sides of the Connecticut River.

Reactions: Crusty Overland

MrCoffee

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham Callsign
KB1PMW
Now that I think about it, I will have to get out there and start putting these on the maps. One thing though.... gotta be thread lightly for sure in most of these areas.... some of the roads have been used by locals for years, myself included and show a lot of wear and tear.

Will dig out the GPS this weekend.

GSDforLife

Rank IV

Advocate II

Hudson Valley, NY
Member #

Hello. My son and I are going on a trip this July and we will be going through VT,NH,ME. Green MTN, White MTN, then Acadia. Will follow thread for any nice trails, and Class6.

Reactions: MrCoffee