Beer

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Hey there, I make my own beer, cider and wine here at my home in the UK. When it comes to beer I much prefer the dark ales although being an ex Serviceman I will drink pretty much anything.

Reactions: JPM78130

JPM78130

Rank II

Contributor III

New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Joe
Last Name
McGlothlin
Member #

I dig the Bourbon Barrels and Wee Heavy’s. The untapped app is great for logging them too.

From the other night.

Sent from space using MyphoneOB Talk
I'll have to give these guys a try. I downloaded their app and it looks like they have quite a few different beers around me. Thanks!

JPM78130

Rank II

Contributor III

New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Joe
Last Name
McGlothlin
Member #

Ha-haaa. gotta start somewhere, right?
Yep, but in the winter one of the breweries near my house releases their quadruples and seasonal stouts, so I’ve been doing those. Their quads are pretty amazing and they just released an oatmeal cookie stout which is fantastic with bbq.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Hafaday

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Yep, but in the winter one of the breweries near my house releases their quadruples and seasonal stouts, so I’ve been doing those. Their quads are pretty amazing and they just released an oatmeal cookie stout which is fantastic with bbq.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Right on!