Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
By popular demand, continuing our monthly meetup for all SF Bay Area OB members and patrons to have a good time talking about our Overland experiences and form fellowship. We meet the first weekend of each month and try to rotate our meeting location monthly.

This month our meetup point will be at the Fieldwork Brewing at Berkeley. They open at 11am so will probably start arriving around 10am to socialize. We will later conjure to the brewery and have lunch afterwards.

Please note, again this is not an official OB event. Will be monitoring on simplex 146.460.

Happy Halloween!

View Rally Point

Lassen

Rank V

Member III

Dang it! I hope I can make it...moving that day so may not make morning, but maybe by noon. Would be great to see everyone’s rig. I’m early in my planning stages for what I want to do with my Jeep and would be great to see what people are doing regardless of vehiclevtype!

Reactions: Gary_Tsang

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
Dang I’ll be gone that weekend Gary. Definitely in for the December meet though, wherever it may be. (Hopefully a little closer to SC, ha)

Reactions: Gary_Tsang

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
Just joined up and of course the first meet I see is happening when I'm out of town. How regular do y'all meet up? I'd be down to go to the next one!
Hi Charlie, sorry you can't join us this time. We are trying to host this the first Saturday of each month. So hopefully will see you next time!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FJCharlieK

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mountain View, California, United States
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Kalcic
Member #

I've been doing WFR "woofer" (Wilderness First Responder) training for a couple weekends, and have them until 11/19. Hope to make it to the Dec. meetup!
Hey hey I'm a WFR out of West Valley College! Glad to see there's others here.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk