Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
Hi folks, here by announcing an unofficial beer and rigs meetup on 10/7 at Sacrilege Brewery in Half Moon Bay. So far we have a few interested parties. Sacrilege open from 11am - 9pm on that day so will probably be there starting at 10am before they open to gather and then get some beer and food before heading back. If you are around the area and would love to hangout with fellow OB members you are welcome to join!

I will be on simplex 146.580 for Hams.

@shoredreamer
@HMBxplore
@Scarlet O Mikey
@beck4u

Last edited:

Scarlet O Mikey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lincoln, Ca
Member #

Hi folks, here by announcing an unofficial beer and rigs meetup on 10/7 at Sacrilege Brewery in Half Moon Bay. So far we have a few interested parties. Sacrilege open from 11am - 9pm on that day so will probably be there an hour before the open time to gather and then get some beer and food before heading back. If you are around the area and would love to hangout with fellow OB members you are welcome to come!

@shoredreamer
@HMBxplore
@Scarlet O Mikey
@beck4u
Thank you for the invite. We just left HMB today, headed back home to Lincoln. Had a great time traveling from the ocean to the redwoods.

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

This sounds fun. I’ll check with the event organizer(example: wife) and see if I can swing by. Maybe I can sweet talk her by offering her some Pescadero artichoke heart bread.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Runnen4fun

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bay Area
Member #

Just so you know I love that you are doing this I really wanted to get together with some people. I live in San Lorenzo and need a meet near me. My brothers birthday party is on the 7th but if There is a meet in November let me know I would love to attend if there are two things I love it's talking cars and drinking beer

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
Just so you know I love that you are doing this I really wanted to get together with some people. I live in San Lorenzo and need a meet near me. My brothers birthday party is on the 7th but if There is a meet in November let me know I would love to attend if there are two things I love it's talking cars and drinking beer
Sure will definitely try to make this a monthly thing. Perhaps the first Sat of the month?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Runnen4fun

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bay Area
Member #

As I mentioned before I do have a previous engagement however I'm going to make it a point to be there by 11 and stay for a couple hours I do want to try to be a part of this. I do have a question though have you put anything on social media about the meet

Reactions: Gary_Tsang

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
As I mentioned before I do have a previous engagement however I'm going to make it a point to be there by 11 and stay for a couple hours I do want to try to be a part of this. I do have a question though have you put anything on social media about the meet
Nope.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Anders0nic

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Hi folks, here by announcing an unofficial beer and rigs meetup on 10/7 at Sacrilege Brewery in Half Moon Bay. So far we have a few interested parties. Sacrilege open from 11am - 9pm on that day so will probably be there starting at 10am before they open to gather and then get some beer and food before heading back. If you are around the area and would love to hangout with fellow OB members you are welcome to join!

I will be on simplex 146.580 for Hams.

@shoredreamer
@HMBxplore
@Scarlet O Mikey
@beck4u
I created a rally point on the members map
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/half-moon-bay-beer-and-rigs-10-07-2017.10188/

Reactions: Gary_Tsang