BC Overland Rally - Convoy through West Harrison?

• HTML tutorial

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hey all!

I'm attending BC Overland Rally this year, and I know at least a few of you are too. Is there any interest out there in forming up a convoy and driving the West Harrison FSR through the back country to Pemberton, and then hooking south to arrive in Whistler? I think it would be a pretty awesome way to kick off the Rally.

What do you guys think? Check in and let us know if you like the idea.

Cheers!

SG MD

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Meridian, ID, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Llenos
Member #

I’ll be attending but I will be coming from Bellington, Wa. We are climbing Mt Baker a few days prior. I won’t be able to join the convoy but is there a specific spot you guys are going to hang out?

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I’ll be attending but I will be coming from Bellington, Wa. We are climbing Mt Baker a few days prior. I won’t be able to join the convoy but is there a specific spot you guys are going to hang out?
Not sure about other OB folks, but as soon as I get my spot, I'm going to spike out my base camp flag, so everyone can rally on me if you want lol I'll probably try to get a grassy spot if they're available.

If more folks are interested, ray did say he would make a designated area for OB members. Should I ask him to do so?

Reactions: SG MD

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I just got word that the bridge at Bremner creek is being repaired at this moment. It should, I think, be done for BCOR. Convoy HO!

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

We will be coming in on Hwy99 via Lillooet. And will be chilling with the Four Wheel Camper owners crew at the BCOR. Looking forward to a good time, the BCOR was great last year and should be even better this year.

Reactions: CR-Venturer

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

We will be coming in on Hwy99 via Lillooet. And will be chilling with the Four Wheel Camper owners crew at the BCOR. Looking forward to a good time, the BCOR was great last year and should be even better this year.
Yeah, it was outstanding. Hope to meet up with you there!

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hey, for anyone going to BCOR, I will be on CB channel 16 and GMRS 15, so if you see me en route, say hello! I'll be the overland equipped CR-V (the ONLY one lol)

Also, unfortunately it looks like Bremner Creek Bridge is still down on west Harrison, so that route is a no go.

Last edited: