Bay Area / Nor Cal day trip to Tahoe NF

• HTML tutorial

18ZR2_Kyle

Rank 0

Contributor I

Bay Area / Nor Cal day trip on Saturday 4/13/19 to Tahoe National Forest.
I am looking to get a few (5 ish) rigs to hit up a small day trip up at Washington CA. Go hit some trails and do some site seeing. If anyone’s interested shoot me a message. And if you are worried about trail stripes this trip is not for you , very tight trails in some spots.

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Make sure to check the snow conditions. That area can get quite messy. It's warming up quite a bit but we're still getting a lot of rain in Grass Valley. I've been wheeling in that area all winter and the snow was deep! :)

18ZR2_Kyle

Rank 0

Contributor I

Make sure to check the snow conditions. That area can get quite messy. It's warming up quite a bit but we're still getting a lot of rain in Grass Valley. I've been wheeling in that area all winter and the snow was deep! :)
Agreed. Last I heard it wasn’t too bad. I was up last month and snow got deep back in the trails. But I’ve heard reports that’s its mostly cleared up.

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Agreed. Last I heard it wasn’t too bad. I was up last month and snow got deep back in the trails. But I’ve heard reports that’s its mostly cleared up.
Awesome! Maybe time to go try to find the traction boards we abandoned up there 2months ago. LOL

fly boy

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Would like to make it but wife won't let me go with the pin-striping. I should be able to make the next one.